вторник, 21 октября 2014 г.

Personal letter: "The planet is in Danger"

Полный текст задания

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend, Jim.
Write him a letter and answer his 3 questions.

Write 100-120 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.



15 Queen Street, flat 2

Edinburg,

Scotland
20th  November 2013

 
Dear Jack,
           Thank you for your letter! It sounds your bike trip was really exciting!
            My news - we’ve just had some special activity called Green Weekend. Actually, a green week is organised at our school every year. Last weekend we went to the nearest park where we did some cleaning and even planted trees. After that we had a picnic, and it was great!
           You know, our teachers always tell us what to do to save energy. As for me, it’s just impossible for me to do everything! I can understand why I should turn off the water if I don’t need it, but to unplug TV?!
           What  do you think about green rules? Do you follow all of them? What do you do? Which things, do you think, you will hardly do?
Sorry, I have to stop now - my favourite series has begun.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Take care,
Jim.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий