понедельник, 9 апреля 2018 г.

ОГЭ Grammar

ГРАММАТИКА
№1
Tim woke up later than usual. It was Sunday and he _________HAVE_________ lots of plans for the day. He was in the bathroom cleaning his _________TOOTH_________ when he heard some unfamiliar voices from the veranda.  “Who could they be?” Tim _________THINK_________. When he came into the room, his mum and two other women ________CHAT__________ happily and didn’t notice him. Tim coughed to attract _________THEY_________ attention. “Oh, Tim, you’re up already!” his mother sounded excited. “Meet my school friends, Linda and Emma.” Linda shook his hand, Emma smiled and said: “We _________BE_________ happy to meet you, Tim.” Your mum showed us your photo, but you are much _________YOUNG_________ there. Join us for tea. I wish we _________CAN_________ talk about our school days for ages, but we have some other business to discuss with your mother. It’s going to be interesting for you, too.” Tim sat at the table. Emma had some papers in her hands but Tim couldn’t read what _________PRINT_________ there –  the letters were too small.

№2
It was about 6pm when I heard a knock on the door. It _________BE_________ Jason, my teenage neighbour. He looked cold and upset. 
“What’s wrong, Jason?”
“I _________LOSE_________ my key and I can’t get into my house.”
“Come in. Today’s not a day for long walks, or long waits,” I looked out the window. It _______SNOW_________ hard and it was windy. The weather was getting ________BAD__________ every hour.
Jason _________TAKE_________ off his coat and boots. His ________FOOT__________ were wet and I gave him a pair of socks to change into. A cup of hot tea and some biscuits soon made the boy feel warm.
“Where are your parents, Jason?”
“I _________NOT/KNOW_________. I can’t call them because of this,” he pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed it to me – the screen _________BREAK_________ and the phone was obviously dead.
Jason focused on the food again. He took his _________FOUR_________ biscuit and said: “I wish my mum could make biscuits like this.”

№3
We arrived at the lake very early. It was cold but in spite of that there were several _______MAN_____ there. Dad pulled our fishing rods out of the rucksack and we joined the others.
“Hey, look what I_______CATCH____!” a man sitting several metres upstream proudly showed us his bag. There was a large fish in it.
“Good job,” Dad _______SAY_____ and everyone became quiet again.
“How long do we have to wait? When will they bite?” I whispered.
“I _____NOT/KNOW______,” Dad whispered back and a moment later he was holding a little, silver fish.
“See?” he turned to me. “But this one is too small. We’d better let it go and wait for the next one.” And he let ______HE______ fish go.
The second fish was _____BIG_______ than the first one and soon Dad caught a few more.
“If it goes on like this, mum ______COOK_______ us a great dinner,” he said.
We kept fishing till noon but I didn’t catch anything ______I_____ and got really bored with it. To me, it _____BE______ a stupid waste of time but I certainly wasn’t going to tell Dad that. He wouldn’t have liked it.

№4
When I came into the room, my computer was on. It worried me since I _____NOT/REMEMBER_____ switching it on. I looked around –  there ______BE_____ nobody in my room and everything was in its usual place.  Suddenly I ______UNDERSTAND_____ –  the book had gone! I had left it on the table but it wasn’t there any more. I checked the window –  it ______CLOSE______. That meant that someone had come into the room through the door. My _____ONE______ impulse was to call the police but I called Jim instead. “What _____HAPPEN_____?” Jim sounded sleepy. I explained that someone _____TAKE_______ the book. “Oh, no!” Jim sounded unhappy. “Have you any idea how valuable it is?” “There’s another thing I _____NOT/CAN_____ understand,” I interrupted Jim. “My computer’s on but I always switch it off before leaving home.” “Ok, stay at home. I’ll be at _____YOU____ place in half an hour,” he said and the phone went dead.



СЛОВООБРАЗОВАНИЕ

№5
Russia is a large country with great diversity in flora and fauna. There are several large ____NATION_________ parks in Russia. A lot of different animals live there. Wolves are probably the best known, and are very well studied animals, so we have enough ______INFORM________ about their diet and behaviour. The wolf is a good ______HUNT_________. They usually hunt wild animals like deer and hares, but sometimes they can attack sheep, goats, and cows. The wolf tries to avoid people and only goes into villages when he is _______REAL______ hungry. In some ______RUSSIA________ tales, the wolf is often represented as a clever animal that helps the main character, Ivan. The wolf is usually direct and _____CREATE________ and helps Ivan to cope with many difficult problems.


№6
Learning languages is important nowadays. It is interesting and ___USE____. Language skills help people to travel, study, and establish ___PROFESSION____ links with colleagues from other countries.  Some people say that learning languages is easy but others strongly ___AGREE____. They say that learning languages takes a lot of time and they are not happy with their progress anyway. Meanwhile, there are some strategies that can make you a successful language _____LEARN____ and save your time. The first idea is watching films in the original. If the films are ____INTEREST____, learning is just fun, not hard work. Online and live ___COMMUNICATE____ with people in the language you are learning also helps a lot.


№7
I’m not a child but I still like cartoons and animated films. ___RECENT____, I enrolled in an animation course in our university. The ____TEACH_____ of the course explained to us how animated films are made. Basically, animation is just a series of pictures with a character. Each picture is a little ____DIFFER_______. When you show the pictures really fast, it looks like they are moving. Some people say animation is not a serious thing. I strongly ___AGREE_____. Animated films may be ___FUN_____ but clever and useful to learn new skills. I believe they can be used in many spheres, and most importantly of all in ___EDUCATE_____.



KEYS



№1
had
teeth
thought
were chatting
their
are
younger
could
was printed

№2
was

have lost
was snowing
worse
took
feet
do not know
was broken
fourth

№3
men

have caught
said
do not know
his
bigger
will cook
myself
was

№4
didn’t remember

was
understood
was closed
first
has happened
had taken
cannot/can’t
your


№5
national
information
hunter
really
Russian

creative

№6
useful
professional
disagree
learner
interesting

communication

№7
recently
teacher
different
disagree
funny

education

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий