среда, 21 января 2015 г.

Reported Speech - Hometask

Re-write the sentences in the reported speech.

1. Betty asked Sandra, “When will you go to the skating rink?”
2. Sandra told Betty, “Mark has invited me to go to the skating rink tomorrow.”
3. Betty asked Sandra, “Is Mark a nice boy?”
4. Sandra answered, “Yes, I like him very much.”
5. Sandra added, "I first met him at the dacha last summer."
6. Betty said to Sandra, “We often skate at the rink, too.”
7. Betty added, "Yesterday my friends and I enjoyed skating very much".
8. Betty offered, “Let’s go to the rink together.”
9. Sandra said, “Don’t speak loudly!”
10. Sandra added, “I don’t want everybody to listen to us.”
11. Sandra asked Betty, "Will you go to the rink next sunday?"
12.Betty answered, "OK. See you in 3 days."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий